All reviews pine mountain callaway gardens fdr state park hot tub wedding coordinator king size bed nice pool third floor minute drive fire pit wild animal safari cabin roosevelt mattress georgia accommodations reunion
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We went on a romantic getaway. The staff was very friendly, the place was beautiful and it was very peaceful and relaxing. Would love to go again. We got the romance package which included fresh chocolate covered strawberries and some rose petals and cheap wine.the place was very clean. I don't know why they was bad reviews because everything was perfect to me. Highly recommend this place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Close and convenient to Callaway Gardens. Nice,clean room. Nothing fancy but cute decor. Would stay again. Would pick the third floor for the view. Check in was easy. Close to other towns for shopping. Great breakfast close by

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stayed in a newly renovated room. The resort is small, but close to Callaway Gardens. We will definitely stay here again in the future. The front desk personnel were very accommodating. The little chapel on property would be beautiful for a wedding ceremony.

Stayed: September 2017
MtnTopInn, Guest Relations Manager at Mountain Top Inn and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

​Thank you for staying with us and for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I had a reservation for two nights at the inn. Upon checking in, I was informed that the room only had one full size bed. I asked for a cot and was told that the room was too small for a cot. I was offered a cabin at an upcharge of $20 and an additional $75 cleaning fee. With no other options in the area, I took the cabin. Big mistake. The thermostat in the cabin never got over 62 degrees. The kitchen area was infested with ants. The closet was used for storing old decorations so there was no place to hang clothing. If you used a hair dryer in the unheated bathroom, it would trip the breaker. For a total of $29l.15, I got to stay in a dump for one night!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank E2570WDmaryk
MtnTopInn, Public Relations Manager at Mountain Top Inn and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear of this and would like to discuss in further detail if you wish. I can be reached directly at terrence@thornadohospitality.com.

Terry

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

The inn and lodge are not on the same property and you check in at the inn and then if you need anything ( ice) you have to get into your car and drive to the inn to ask for ice!! Very nice people working at the inn. However- we were not told that there was no ice machine at the lodge , no vending machine . The room #11 , top floor needs much work. The sink has hunks missing from it , the carpet was old and dirty and had black spots on it , the large tub has seen better days and should be retired! No information at all left in the room covering anything to tell you anything about the lodge , inn and no phone or phone number to call the front desk at the inn , down the next street!! .And then there's the internet and dish tv- that doesn't work!!! We made the best of it because it was only one night but we will not go back and the price is way too high for this place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HollsinSavannah
MtnTopInn, Public Relations Manager at Mountain Top Inn and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. The lodge is an older building, and we're continually​ working to make improvements to each unit. The internet is on the slower side due to where we are located; we have been researching all options to improve this issue for our guests. Dish television can be affected by the weather. Again our sincere apologies. Feel free to contact me directly if you'd like at terrence@thornadohospitality.com.

Terry