“Excellent mexican food”

Monterrey Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 217 Restaurants in Woodstock
Price range: US$2 - US$19
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Mexican favorites & many flavors of margaritas in a casual space with traditional accents. Since 89 Monterrey has been providing Woodstock Ga with good food, great service and exceptional margaritas.
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Their cheese dip is sooo good. They make an awesome avocado dip. Food is always tasty and wait staff is fast and friendly and very attentive. Will continue to eat at this restaurant!~

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Great place to come with the family! I've been coming here for years and I have always been more than satisfied with their food and service. The help and management are first class. I recommend everybody to come visit! Definitely the best matgaritas in town!

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Try the chicken soup. Full of chicken breast meat and vegetables, topped with lime and avocado. Yummy! All selections feature generous portions served promptly by friendly staff. Nice family atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Stopped to visit family and they took us here. We were seated immediately. Server was quick to greet us and go over our drink orders. Gave us plenty of time to decide on food. Menu is very large and as we all know Mexican food is prepared differently everywhere you go. We all thoroughly enjoyed our choices! Kudos to the staff, friendly and resturant is clean and has some patio seating. Would eat here again on another visit.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We went there for dinner with another couple. We were seated immediately in a nice booth. Chips and salsa were delivered almost as soon as we sat down. Our server, Esteban, was right there taking our drink orders. We studied the large menu and I settled on one of my favorites, pork fajitas. I know, not very adventurous of me. Everyone in our party enjoyed their food. Thanks Esteban.