“Tasty chicken ”
Review of Pollo Tropical

Pollo Tropical
Ranked #123 of 215 Restaurants in Woodstock
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We have come here several times over the past few months. The chicken is absolutely wonderful. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I also like the choices in sides that they have to offer. The sauce bar gives you a good variety choices. The manager is very friendly and quick to fix a problem.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I hadn't been to a Pollo Tropical in a very long time but I remembered the chicken was always delicious. What made my stop here so good was the customer service. I had some trouble deciding what to order and what the sides were. The young woman at the counter was so patient and cheerful explaining the options. As it turned out, the chicken grilling was going to take about 10 minutes for a fresh supply. The supervisor offered me a free large dessert. I opted for a large beverage while I waited. The dinners were ready and I left happy. My family was very happy with the selections of grilled chicken and mojito pork. I wish there were a Pollo Tropical near me!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We have been here several times over the past few months. The food is very good. We have tried every type of meat and vegetable they offer and we can't complain about any of the food. The restaurant is always clean and the employees are helpful. The manager was very helpful with our small problem. Want a meal that is good for you, filling and on a budget. This is the place to come and dine for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I took my family to this restaurant just to give it a try. We just didn't like the taste of their food and that opinion was shared by all of us. So needless to say we will not go back to this restaurant again.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I am so happy they finally have Pollo in Woodstock! :)
We stopped here for lunch numerous times and have never had a problem with anything. The prices can get a bit high, but the food is absolutely amazing! Such good Chicken! Love it! I defiantly would recommend this restaurant to anyone!