US$125
US$97
US$90
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$102
US$117
US$110
US$75
US$149
All reviewsgreat locationthe outdoor swimming pooleasy parkingboise downtownwithin walking distancebreakfast was excellentrestaurants and shoppingstayed for nightswould stay againrooms are largeup to datethe staff was greatmodern hotela great staycomfortable bedsparking lotlobby
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We had a stranger, a man, walk in on my 3 year old and wife in our room while I was in the bathroom. It appears that the card reader allowed him to enter. Completely unacceptable and so incredibly unsafe. Outside of this, the front desk was rarely staffed and we would wait for upwards of 15-30 minutes to speak with someone who didn't know what they were doing. I had 3 inaccurate charges posted to my card that I had to dispute. Oh yea, our room was not cleaned for 3 of the 5 days in our 2 back to back reservations. Completely unacceptable and the worst experience I've had at a hotel for an extended stay in over 1000+ hotel visits.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Wesley B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Boise/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear David,

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed especially with other guest walking into your room.

It is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, please contact me directly.

Best regards

Wesley Biutanaseva

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The Hyatt downtown was a very nice hotel. It was within walking distance of many local restaurants and shops in downtown Boise. It is also within a $10 ride-share from the airport. I would stay there again for the convenience. I had a corporate rate, so I cannot comment on the value.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I am often in Boise for business and this hotel has been my go-to for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. The staff is always friendly and the hotel is super comfortable. The small lounge is perfect for meeting friends/clients for after work drinks.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Really great, like new hotel! Hotel is less than a year old and it shows... Rooms were beautiful and so clean! Ideal location in the heart of Boise... Walking distance to lots of great restaurants! Complimentary breakfast was exceptional with tons of choices and REAL bacon! Yes, it's true... Real bacon...so hard to find in a free hotel breakfast Very nice staff that brought my family an extra blanket and milk for my baby's bottle! Really great stay! Highly recommend it!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The experience was outstanding from beginning to end. Spent 5 nights on the 5th floor overlooking the State Capital and the beautiful mountainous line. Clean, great temps, friendly staff and locals. Prime location in walking distance to great restaurants and businesses in the downtown area. Bike trails and sidewalks make it inviting. Rooms were amazing. Floor plan, comfortable bed, etc.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business