All reviewsrooftop barparking decklifetime platinumtrader joe sgreat locationone bedroom suitewithin easy walking distanceeasy parkingroom keythird floornice propertyrooms are largefull kitchenmovie theaterwould stay here againpitsfoothills
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

we are here in Boise ID for a very good friend’s wedding. This hotel is excellent. Very spacious rooms with full kitchen and well stocked kitchen ware. Two comfortable queen size beds, nice linen, and comfy pillows. Very large sitting area and dinning table. Just over all nice rooms.
The lobby staff are all very friendly and willing to assist.
Hotel is relatively new - I think one year.
Give this hotel a try - will be good experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I travel frequently for work and have stayed at several other Marriott franchised properties throughout Boise. I was very excited to see Marriott was building a new property downtown and stayed there its first week of being open. I have stayed there several times since and have not been disappointed! The rooms are spacious, clean and very functional. It’s a great place to bring your family along (as I did on my most recent visit). The complimentary hot breakfast isn’t superb, but it’s really not bad for complimentary. The WiFi throughout the building has strong and reliable connectivity. But what really sets this property apart is the staff! The housekeepers are all very polite and thorough. The lady helping at breakfast helped my family of six find adequate seating and help dish up their food (I’m sorry I didn’t catch her name). Last but definitely not least the front desk staff is truly the best! Michael and Kaitie B., among many others, have been extremely helpful and friendly. I think Kaitie helped me at my first stay there and she’s remembered my name ever since! I highly recommend this Residence Inn Marriott property in Boise! Oh, and definitely float the Boise River!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We throughly enjoyed staying at this hotel. We had a great studio room overlooking the capital. The room was so comfortable and very quiet! We walked to everything and loved how nice the staff was. The roof top bar was pleasant to go out and have a drink. The hotel seems new. We will definitely be back! Good job!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Concur completely with stellar Residence Inn reviews that reveal high degree of customer satisfaction on location, rooms, service, outdoor deck with fireplaces. Here are a couple of tips - challenging parking in all downtown Boise - be sure to select and add $15 for on site parking! Also when you get to the property on S Capitol Street turn into their parking garage and pull a paper ticket - which you will discard after checking in - your room key gets you in and out of the parking lot. Don’t forget to take your room key at checkout to exit the lot - you cannot exit the lot without it! Then the kitchen is well equipped with everything except an oven so you can walk next door to Trader Joe’s and pick up a cheap meal to home cook if you prefer not to eat out at one of many neat restaurants in the area.

To top if off, easy walking distance to the river and incredible cool fireplace deck for morning coffee. Great property!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Carol B, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boise Downtown/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Greeings Justatravel,

Thank you for the amazing review and the notes to others when they stay with us. We truly appreciate you! Many thanks! ~Carol

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Here for four days on business. Great location with access to so much. Close to restaurants, Trader Joe's (across the street) and the River is within walking distance. The only complaint was that they forgot to service my room two days in a row and I needed fresh towels. But they took care of that immediately. The walk to restaurants and the convention center are so easy. Complimentary shuttle service from/to airport is a huge plus!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Carol B, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boise Downtown/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you CJMTraveler for your feedback. It is great to hear that we took care of the issue and continued to provide the service you would expect. We love our location and all that it has to offer and it sounds like you enjoyed it too! See you again! ~Carol