“Terrific sandwiches”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I am always happy with the sandwiches here. The bread is delicious. They also have great fresh rolls and smoothies.

1  Thank Salamanca208

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We stopped by because it was convenient and we were hungry. We split one of their sandwiches and ordered extra meat. If what we got was extra meat, I feel bad for anyone who doesn't order extra. I even feel bad for those who do order extra meat because it's still a surprisingly small amount.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This place is so good. Food has always been spot on. I'm obsessed with their bbq pork sandwich. Pho is good too. Also, they have their bread delivered fresh daily :)

1  Thank HonestReview2015
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The place was hopping!

The service was fast! Pho was great and reasonably priced. Ingredients were fresh. I also had a Vietnamese iced coffee. Yum! We will be back!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Despite its sterile atmosphere the food is so good that I can't help but stop there every time I'm in the city. I get their pho and Thai Tea with bobba (glutinous rice balls) as my meal and the servings are very generous. Just check it out and see what you think.