“Great food but disappointed”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #64 of 847 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Get the Asian lettuce wraps for an appetizer you will not be disappointed. I always get the cashew chicken though some others did the chicken pizza thingy. I’m going to try it next time I go. Both peanut butter cheese cakes are delicious.

FYI No Mil discount.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your meal, Bst3v3ns! Thanks for the kind review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I picked up a pan of Tarimsu for my daughter in laws birthday. I thawed it in the refrigerator. When I opened it, it had a hole in the side of the pan, and it had been leaking out. I had not dropped or bumped the pan on my way home with it, so it was done at the restraunt. It had leaked all over when it,was thawing out.
It was over 40.00 for the pan of Tarimsu. Very disappointing.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Sue, We would like to speak with you a bit more about your experience. Please visit our website's Contact Us page and click "General Questions" from the Contact Category menu. Thank you!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

This was like most Cheesecake Factories, It was big, bright, and loud, The menus are huge as are the portions. We order from the small plates and appetizer menu. The food was tasty and fresh. Our server was nice and made sure everything went well. It was a very nice meal.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I was visiting family in Boise. A large group of us went to the Cheesecake Factory. I never had been to one before and wasn't expecting much from a large chain outfit. We were quickly seated. The waiter was very attentive and friendly. Service was great all evening. I was amazed by the variety of offerings. I settled on a past dish which was quite good. My father had some Asian wrap thing which was also quite tasty. There were over 12 of us, I don't know what everyone had. But it seemed everyone enjoyed there food. Wine was ok but who care when you're having such a good time anyway.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Great food and a great variety of things to eat. Highly recommend the jambalaya and the chicken slider appetizer. Service was great, prompt, and very friendly.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!