“Not fancy, but so tasty”
Review of The Creperie

The Creperie
Ranked #8 of 24 Dessert in Boise
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This place does have a casual urban feel to the place, but the crepes are great. I've had the Mediterranean, the Artichoke, the Argentine, the Peach Crisp and the Citron and loved them all.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Breakfast menu for the asking. Gluten Free Crepes.. WHAT?? These guys can add eggs to any crepe for brunch. Best Crepes ever served here.. Been to over five places that served crepes. All more expensive, pretentious, located in remote locations. This one is across form the best Movie Theater in the whole Valley!!! Seating isn't an issue. Got in and out in less than 30 minutes for my movie. Friendly service. Locally owned what more can I say.. I will be back!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on my way to see a movie. The strawberry blitz recommendation was definitely on point. I will try a savory crepe next time I visit.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

I stopped there for dinner and also got dessert. Definitely a different dinner, but enjoyed the chicken crepe and chocolate dessert crepe.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

I love crepes and we got in town late, but had plans for an early dinner with friends. This was right to tide us over and very conveniently located next to our hotel, an easy walk from our hotel and just perfect! They have a wide variety of offerings, including both savory and fruit/dssert. I had the strawberry and nutella, and my husband had a chicken and cheese (quesadilla style) savory. The place is tiny with a few booths, right across from the theatre and might be crowded on occasion. But well worth any wait for freshly made crepes. It does have fountain drinks, a wide variety of teas, and a wide variety of hot sauces too!

Been to The Creperie? Share your experiences!