“Chicago Pizza? No. Servers Who Could Make a Connection? No.”

Chicago Connection Pizza
Ranked #459 of 844 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Chicago Connection - Fairview is a full-service restaurant featuring gourmet pizza, sandwiches, and salads in Boise, Idaho! We've been dishing up our delicious fan-favorite recipes in a fun, laid-back atmosphere since 1982. We're a dining experience like no other. Come dine in and enjoy our family-friendly atmosphere, or sip a drink at the bar while you and your buds watch the big game. If you aren't able to come in, we deliver too! Our one-of-a-kind hot oven delivery system ensures that your pizza remains warm and ready to eat, no matter where you're located. Tastes like Chicago, feels like home. We specialize in a variety of Chicago and Sicilian-style cuisines. Dine with us, take our food to go, or let us cater your next event! No occasion is too small or too large for the Chicago Connection. Whether you're in the mood for sandwiches, pizza, or a great dessert, Chicago Connection is sure to impress!
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Terrible!
My first clue should have been that the place was nearly empty at 6:00 pm. Second clue should have been the poor decor and the plastic plates and cups.
The salad bar, which was what I was really craving, was low quality and the "large" plate was what most places would call a regular.
The pizza was nothing like any Chicago pizza I have ever had. The sauce was very watery. Among the many other mistakes in our order, I ordered a small, was given an individual. The waitress offered to have another individual made for me. As a bit into the crust a my first pizza a long, black hair was attached. Disgusting. I told the waitress. She then brought me my bill for the two individual pizzas with no apologies or statements about the hairy pizza...
For four people, our meal (without my pizzas) cost $60! Insanity! Poor food, worse service, and at prices only suited for a quality restaurant (which this is assuredly not).
This was the Denney's of pizza places. Actually, I'd take Denney's over this.
I will never go back. In fact, I may shudder as I drive by.

Reviewed 29 December 2014

I ordered Chicago connection pizza in for the family and was very happy. The pizza is very good, and was delivered in a timely manner. I would love to visit the restaurant some time.

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

You have got to try the lasagna pizza...not kidding...it is to die for!!!! I love it is all I have to say. And...they deliver fast and have it in a heated oven truck. You cannot ask for anything more.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I had great pizza the delivery was extremely fast they said they hope that it would be there in 40 minutes it was there under 30 was impressed with that the pizza was good and hot same for bread sticks. Considering the amount of food the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The salad bar was great. There is some great pizza choices and I really enjoyed the twist on the lasagna. Service was a little slow but other than that all was good.