“Fairview store has incompetent employees and leadership.”

Chicago Connection Pizza
Ranked #459 of 844 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Chicago Connection - Fairview is a full-service restaurant featuring gourmet pizza, sandwiches, and salads in Boise, Idaho! We've been dishing up our delicious fan-favorite recipes in a fun, laid-back atmosphere since 1982. We're a dining experience like no other. Come dine in and enjoy our family-friendly atmosphere, or sip a drink at the bar while you and your buds watch the big game. If you aren't able to come in, we deliver too! Our one-of-a-kind hot oven delivery system ensures that your pizza remains warm and ready to eat, no matter where you're located. Tastes like Chicago, feels like home. We specialize in a variety of Chicago and Sicilian-style cuisines. Dine with us, take our food to go, or let us cater your next event! No occasion is too small or too large for the Chicago Connection. Whether you're in the mood for sandwiches, pizza, or a great dessert, Chicago Connection is sure to impress!
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Can't get an order correct, request default uncut pizza and they cut it. Order double pepperoni and oh sorry we messed up and only put reg pepperoni, we give you 2$ refund. Really, you messed up my order, my pizza tasted nothing like I expected or have received from other stores in the area, and you give me 2$ off, WOW thanks.

Please get some management in there that can correct the problem, I have talked to current manager on several occasions. He regurgitates the same thing every time, "It's hard to find good workers, I have been struggling."

Time for new management, it shouldn't be that hard to fulfill an order correctly, should it?

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Uh,,, really a bad vibe in there...
I just felt the stress of the employees and the customers.
They have sent me to Idaho pizza for single slice or lunch specials many times,

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Served a hard day of Jury Duty and they brought pizza in for us for dinner. I was excited to try Chicago Connection. I was hungry and got two pieces of Hawaiian pizza. I took a bite and it was WAY undercooked. Completely inedible and had to throw both pieces in the trash and go hungry. Papa John's, Domino's, etc are way better. Very disappointed and felt bad that my tax money was wasted on this.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The service was so bad we will never go back we waited nearly two hours for our pizza there was very few people actually in the restaurant by the time we got our pizza the waitress said she'd be right back with plates and silverware well she never showed up so we went to the salad bar to hopefully find a plate all there was was napkin so we ate our pizza which was Dripping with cheese on napkins out of the pan No Forks no straws for drinks bad service all the other customers who left seemed very upset too one couple even decided to take it there pizza to go you could tell they were going to sit there but they waited too long after the customers would leave nobody clean the table so there was plenty of dirty tables throughout the restaurant the only time the waitress seem to be apologetic was when it was time to tip her the pizza was pretty good but not so great that I would go back also I asked for parmesan cheese and pepper and she never brought that either I had to get up and go take it off another table I don't recommend going to this place

Reviewed 5 May 2017

As it was a nice evening we sat outside to eat and after ordering my chicken salad 4 people came and sat on the next table and they were smoking. The waitress didn't say anything about it. It put us off our food. My salad was more greens than anything else though the chicken was nice. I also had a piece of garlic bread which was very nice, although a bit crispy. The pomegranate lemonade didn't have a lot of taste to it. A bit of a disappointing meal?