“Great Seafood”

Lucky Fins Seafood Grill
Ranked #46 of 862 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We came in for a light lunch and it definitely hit the spot. I had the Medi Mahi, which was light and refreshing. My husband had the El Diablo sushi roll, had a great amount of heat and flavor. We shared oysters on the half shell, well cleaned and chilled, and lobster tots that were delicious as well!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

The mushrooms with lobster are outstanding the cream sauce and pico add spice. The dessert Mango Cake best thing I have ever tasted in a cake. The Mahi tacos were amazing. Service was bad the waitress was overwhelmed with her tables. I would go back just for the food.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First, the Crab cakes are excellent, the cod is good but very small portions, more like a few fish nuggets, the slaw was miserable and tasteless, my sweet potato fries where more like blackened sticks, the atmosphere is lacking, so is the decor and seating, a one star with 3 star pricing, however the person in charge did offer replacement of the burned fries, they should not have been served in the first place, if the Crab cakes here weren't so good, this place would be a total loss.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

.....to sit on a hot summers day and people watch, whilst sipping an amazing Bloody Mary with crab!

Went on a Saturday afternoon and although it was very busy outside it was blissfully quiet and cool inside.

Service was good and everyone was polite.

We didn’t stay for food, but am sure that it’s good- the drinks definitely were!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

My husband and I recently visited this establishment while I was in town on business. This place is very busy, we had to wait almost 45 mins to get seated. The food was worth the wait. My husband had the 24 hour nashville chicken while I had a california roll. Nothing special about the california roll (big surprise) but the chicken on the other hand....TO DIE FOR!!!! It was so crispy and full of flavor and the chicken was moist. Every bite was an explosion of flavors. He would highly recommend it and would get it again if we ever returned. The specialty cocktails were unique, sadly a little too unique for my tastes.
This is a must try restaurant in a convenient location.

1  Thank Lynn S