All reviews billiard room bedroom suite breakfast and dinner great hotel small kitchen beer and wine fitness center home away from home movie theater oatmeal pool and hot tub complimentary breakfast a great stay rooms are large business trip convenient location parking lot
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We have stayed at this property before and we’re pleased with the experience, however this last stay was below expectations. The hotel was under construction, due to remodel. While I appreciate the need to stay up to date, but customers should be offered a discount for the inconvenience. Our room was not attended to our second day and we had to ask for toilet paper and towels.

1  Thank M3213FYmichaels
Sargis M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear M3213FYmichaels;

Thank you for taking time and reviewing your recent stay at Homewood Suites Boise, ID. I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. Remodeling is an exciting , at the same time disturbing process for our guests. Only with your help we can finish this project and have the entire hotel completed. I hope as a regular guest you will give us another chance soon in the future. Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

We were there for a family reunion and the staff did everything they could to make our time stress free and restful. They were courteous, accomodating and very helpful. The rooms were clean and nice. There was remodeling going on so the future is bright for them.

Dear cindytW8009RU;

Thank you so much for taking time and completing the review. We were happy to host your family reunion and waiting for you every year. Your positive comments motivates the staff to continue providing only outstanding service. We are excited about the remodeled hotel with new décor. Thanks again for your time.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Very accommodating. The staff was outstanding. The room was excellent. The breakfast choices were great. We would definitely stay there again due to the kindness and efforts of the staff and Hiltton booking.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Sargis M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Pdminer;

Thank you so much for taking time and reviewing your recent stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise, ID. We are excited to see your positive comments. Guest feedback is always valuable for us and motivates the entire team. We hope to welcome you back soon at our renovated hotel.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Great location, and very nice rooms. During a week-long stay, used the fitness center, pool/hot tub, and complimentary breakfast daily, and attended an evening social (draft beer and barbecue) once. Was very happy with the quality of each. Hotel was in the middle of renovation during my stay, but while in my room, it had no effect on me. Was never inconvenienced, or awakened by work noise while in my room.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Sargis M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Mike P,

Thank you so much for taking time and reviewing your recent stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boise. We were glad to have you for a week. Your encouraging comments gives the entire staff extra energy to continue providing outstanding service. We hope to welcome you back soon at the new renovated hotel.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Checked in July 6 thru e Check in took the incidental fee of my card and was good to go extended my stay for a few weeks longer then expected giving it was a extended stay hotel it was going to be more comfortable husbands work was going to take long so me and my twin infants would be good here. Boy was I wrong idk if they just hate kids or me just asking them to do their job was to big of a deal. I was first on the second floor and within 1-2 days I was going to be moved to the bottom floor because they was in the middle of renovating the whole lobby and bottom floor rooms. I was ok with that it took 7 days to finally get to a down stairs room which every day was a thirty minute process for me to walk tot he front desk which was ridiculous in itself because the construction crew had it like an obstacle course but I’m a make the best of everything situation, walk down there wait wait wait amongst drilling hammering and power sawing in the lobby with my infants. The one lady did ask them to stop while I was in there which I did appreciate.
Finally get moved down stairs and move all of my stuff down to the room (which is a lot I’m in the begging stages of a hoarder lol) two kids a service dog and about 8 suitcase a pack and play and toys the lady at the front desk Selena was so sweet she did push the cart so I could push the stroller. Finally get into the room and I go to hang up my clothes in the closet no closet rack and a few mi or things just missing like they missed a piece of wall finishing so the drywall was exposed bothered me but nbd. Told the manager they was gonna tell maintenance I ask to be moved to a completed room nine available that day so I sit with all my dry cleaning on the counter with my kids touching it yay me. I reallly don’t wanna write this novel but I’m already this deep so bear with me.
Everyday I was being moved to a 100% completed room again with the 30 minute me standing in my pjs in the lobby that looks like a war zone with my double stroller and waiting and never getting any progress (sigh) did get a room right across the hall moved completely in it and the a/c stopped working I actually cried over this because I was exhausted and wasted a full day moving all my stuff and it was late in the afternoon they actually moved all my stuff back for me so thanks house keeping for that one that one older gentleman put everything back exactly how it was. That was the last shining moment for them. The next day house keeping hated me and wouldn’t come to my room and when I’d call the front desk to ask for service everyday. The one day my service dog got out (a 3 pound dog) and they left towels by the door and a nice not that stayed they couldn’t bring them in because of my pet so here was the towels and they signed it Love house keeping (insert anger) I couldn’t get a vacuum to clean up my kids crumbs because that was hotel policy that after 5pm they couldn’t get a vacuum ‍♀️ so I sit with day old crumbs on the floor. The last day I was there my husband forgot to pay the rent I was there for two weeks by now and I came back from getting milk for my babies and the general manager wouldn’t give me a room key until it was paid and I told him I was sorry but my husband would pay it when he got back give him like 30 minutes and he’ll be here and he didn’t really like that they had the doors open so it was actually 100 degrees there with power tools going so I wasn’t very happy then they tried to tell me my card on file was being rejected I wasn’t allowed to pay cash and he just didn’t want us on the premises. So 45 minutes of standing in the lobby with my babies sweating to death I got a room key my husband showed up and he actually threatened to call the police because I guess he didn’t like us and @ 5 pm I was packing out of the room because I wasn’t living in that hell hole to where I might be locked out of my temporary home because for some reason the manager hated me. I wouldn’t recommended this place it’s not very accommodating eveything is a big deal or no one knows how to help you idk maybe just need some new staff never got to see the nice parts everything was under construction so good luck and stay away unless you wanna be treated like trash

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TrailBlazer596049

Happy Monday,

Thank you for taking time and completing the review. I hope you and your family had an amazing weekend.As we discussed during your stay all reservations required a valid credit card on the file not only for incidentals. I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay with us. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards,