All reviews flat screen breakfast buffet king bed sitting area business traveler would stay here again other hotels hot tub air conditioner free shuttle called the front desk nice room applebees suite lobby freeway pillows
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Facility was clean and very accommodating. Chain restaurant located next door for food and gas station as well. Very close to airport for travellers. Uber service is available in the area as well as local cabs. Shipping located about 3 miles from hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel once a year for the past 8 years. Each time has been a wonderful experience for us. The employees are friendly and kind. Always a pleasure to check in with and makes the process so quick and simple. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. We like staying here because of the easy access to downtown Boise. We will definitely continue our stay here for the next coming years!!!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I rarely write reviews for anything but I wanted to recognize this hotel as special. We take a lot of road trips and stay in a lot of hotels. We have pets so it’s tricky to find a great place to stay with all the amenities that we want. We had a last-minute change in plans that resulted in an unplanned stay in Boise. I requested a king suite but could only get a 2Q suite at this late date. I didn’t expect much. The room had high ceilings and felt very large and open. The bathroom was a comfortable size. The shower was the best one I had in 2 weeks. My husband always complains about the beds & pillows but he slept better here than at home. When we go through Boise next time, we will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: First floor was convenient for pets.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I have friends in the area I like to visit as often as possible and I always stay here. I am a loyal IHG member and this facility is a great example of why! It's clean, well lit, staff is helpful. I always take the last flight in so I am always grateful when I don't have to wait around for a clerk to check me in. I haven't tried the pool yet but I will this time lol! I'm booked to stay 2 nights this month.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The staff was friendly and the room was huge! It was perfect for a 3 night stay. We didn't eat their breakfast as it was not included. The pool was warm enough for the adults. The only negatives were the overall lighting in the rooms and lack of exhaust fans.

Date of stay: April 2018