“Fantastic Steaks ”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 851 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

The steaks are absolutely amazing! Really tender and cooked to perfection. Seared ahi is great choice for an appetizer!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Awesome evening with good friends, fabulous food and amazing , attentive staff. The Chilean Sea Bass was melt in your mouth scrumptious ! Chopped Salad perfect and sized for sharing. My friend had the blue crab cakes and she said yummy!! I know ... it’s supposed to be a steak place , but I really wanted to taste their seafood , because I had their equally fabulous ribeye the last time we were here. No disappointments here. I would highly recommend!! And the creme brûlée especially perfect (that was the birthday treat )

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Ate on the cheap here during their happy hour. Ruth's Chris quality at a fraction of their regularly expensive cost :)

1  Thank MrsLivesToTravel
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Came to Ruth’s Chris for date night with my hubby while we were home in Boise for a visit after living in and traveling Europe for 2.5 years. We have eaten at this restaurant before when we lived in Hawaii. The food and service were amazing and after purchasing the Tomahawk steak my hubby and I still feel this place makes the best steak we have ever had.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We were there Christmas Eve 2017 with snow outside and holiday lights brightening up the city. The staff were amazing; friendly, attentive and professional. The atmosphere was elegant and fancy, and the steak, wow, it was so delicious and practically melted in my mouth. The food was so good it made the back of my eyeballs sweat! Even something as simple as a baked potato was awesome in flavor and presentation.

Yes, the prices are very high, and it appeared the menu items were à la carte, Our budget doesn't allow us to dine there frequently, but we will certainly be back soon.