All reviews breakfast room airport exit boiled eggs nice bed mini fridge and microwave yogurt indoor pool and hot tub alarm clock hot breakfast checking out stayed one night coffee maker room was large would definitely stay here again shuttle
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Right off the Interstate, convenient to the airport and plenty of restaurants. Price is good - parking is adequate (tight spots), breakfast is just OK. I've stayed here before and it seems to be going downhill a little. This time around, the door to my room would not close properly (required a lot of force to get it to lock), no one was at the front desk when I arrived (I had to go walk the hallway to find someone to check in), I was not recognized as a Diamond member (and not offered the option of extra points) and sleep quality was just so-so. Nothing terrible, I just remember it being better in the past. I'll likely look elsewhere in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I stayed here in March, left my car with them and took the shuttle to the airport. When I returned, I caught the shuttle there, checked in fairly late, but they'd held my room for me. It was comfortable, clean, not terribly expensive and secure. My car was right where I left it, no damage, and I enjoyed a hot breakfast before checking out and driving home. I WILL stay here again, and they will keep my car for me!

Room Tip: North side faces the freeway, so ask for south side if that bothers you. I wear ear plugs to sleep so it's not an issue for me.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We were very disappointed when we came here. The Quality Inn in Twin Falls is very nice. This place is run down. The front desk staff was not around when we came in. Took 15 minutes for her to come back. We had our pet. They gave us a 2nd floor room. There is no elevator so we had to haul all our stuff up the stairs. The room was very dated. The worst thing was the coffee pot was in the bathroom with the toilet and shower. This is very unsanitary. Would not use it!! Breakfast was okay. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2017

We used our points and stayed 1 night on our way home from California in November. The hotel is close to the airport and a couple of restaurants. They do have an indoor pool and hot tub which we did use and enjoyed. The room was large on the 2nd floor to the left of the stairs. Only complaint was the bathroom floor was so cold you could barely stand it. I think the room is over the "overhang" of the lobby. Other than that a good night stay, very nice bed!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Quality Inn B, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Parimal ( Paul ) Naik
Quality Inn Airport
208-336-0077

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights for college graduation I rented three rooms for all of my Family.
The rooms I have a very nice bed but most of the rooms are dated and need to be given a facelift.
The pool area is excellent my grandchildren loved it there the hot tub area was nice and clean and so that area has been updated.
The breakfast was kind poor because the choices were not real great and it seems like the food was really old my grandkids decided the second day to go to Denny’s next-door and get breakfast.
The staff were very friendly and nice and helped us with anything that we Needed.
There was one guy wearing a Green Bay hat that seemed a little bit weird and he would kind of follow you around I don’t know if he’s employed there or what but he was a little strange

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family