Courtyard Boise Downtown
  • Breakfast included
US$209
  • Restaurant
US$159
Red Lion Hotel Boise Downtowner(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$79
US$114
US$129
Hotels.com
US$119
Holiday Inn Boise Airport(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$91
Best Western Northwest Lodge(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
BestWestern.com
All reviewswhole foodsfire pitcarl's jrchick filgreat courtyardtypical courtyardcourtyard marriottminute walkparking lotlobby restaurantstarbucks coffeesliding glass doornice hotelsmall fridgethe sofa bedstate capitolconvenient location
Reviewed 12 January 2017

WE love staying here and the staff,beds and rooms are a plus. This is heaven in my book for a hotel. i feel like a princess when i arrive in my room...plus, the man that makes the eggs in the breakfast room...perfect over easy eggs..i was blown away..good job. Can't wait to come back in February..

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2016

For a short visit in Boise I stayed at the courtyard. Good hotel, clean room, just a little crowded furnished. Location is good towards downtown and business. Only remark for me, is that the Starbucks coffee could be improved in there.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
BoiseCY, General Manager at Courtyard Boise Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Thank you J Hans for your feedback. We are reviewing your suggestions to determine how we can improve to insure future guests comfort.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

In town for a work conference, and stayed two nights. Very clean, nicely kept property. Room was clean, table top and plug-ins in easy reach; decent TV and channels selections. Shower door needs a small lip to stop the leaking at the base of the door. Easy walk to the office and food places.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Thank you ColbertGD! We appreciate your comments and suggestions, as we know what went well for you this stay and how we can improve going forward for yours and future guest stays.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed the first week of Nov. easy check-in. The shuttle from the airport is a nice perk. I walked to all of my meetings, meals, and explored the green belt...so this location is great.
Travelers- this hotel has real showers! Not the old bathtubs from the 60s, showers!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank C D

C D we are glad to hear you had a great stay with us, and enjoyed your shower experience!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We had a business stay of a few days in Boise recently and were put up at the Courtyard.
We were greeted at the front counter with enthusiasm and were offered our pre-prepared key packets immediately. That was a great start. This was especially important as we arrived later than expected and were hoping to get dinner by 10 PM with most local places closing within 25 minutes of our arrival.
I went up to my room to drop my bags. I rather enjoyed the set up. Everything seemed to be brand new.
There were power outlets everywhere I turned. This is a huge positive. There were more available power outlets in my room than the whole of my Terminal 1 gate area at the San Diego International Airport. Stoked!
The restroom was very clean as well with no wear and tear. Shower was good. Amenities were nice.
TV was great. Good channels. Clean picture.
Internet was awesome. No interruptions, fairly quick.
Staff was super nice and helpful.
Great property. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business