All reviews sleep inn small fridge kopper kitchen sink area rooms are clean booked this hotel interstate dryer midnight proximity
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel for the low price, did not expect much which is good though, when I arrived, which was late, staff was very friendly and accommodating. I have been given room 121, ground area, room was neat and organize. It was queen size bed with almost all amenities such as ironing board, small fridge, desk, hair dryer and such. Breakfast was good and area was clean.
Will definitely will stay here. Thank you for the amazing staff. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
RODEWAY I, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Ehjhay,

GM

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The hotel is going through a remodel that has a lot of good potential. The rooms are nicely furnished. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows are great. This is when it ends!
The fire alarm went off twice during the night; first was a supervisory alarm that implies that things are not right. Then at 6:15 am a fire alarm occurs, This causes an evacuation, it is then discovered that it is false alarm - faulty system. Now the effects: No water - hence NO showers, NO coffee, little juice, minimal breakfast items.
Non-responsive staff (only one person), and NO discounts. Amazing, since hotel posted signs stating that if you stain any of the linens/towels you will be assessed a $25 fee.
Also they are pet-friendly with specialized easy clean rooms but they charge an excessively high fee $25, most places are $0 to $15.
Mostly an unpleasant stay and forgettable, we will not return

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Peter S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Henry,

Again we are extremely sorry for the bad night & false Fire Alarm.

Peter Sangwan
Rodeway Inn Boise Airport
208-336-7377

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My sister and I stayed at this hotel last night. We were exhausted and happy to have a place to stay. While sleeping, the fire alarm when off early his morning. Everyone jumped up and went into the hallway. It went off for around 15 minutes with absolutely no information from hotel staff. We finally found out from another guest that it was fine to go back to our rooms. We decided after about an hour to go back to sleep. When we woke up we decided to call and see if we could get a late check out as it had been a long weird night. At that time I was told that he would check with his manager because many other guests had been asking because of the "water issue." I then asked, "What water issue?" He said that we did not have running water. We waited for him to call with an update as the check out time had come and gone. We went to the front desk to ask for another update about an hour later and was told that they were currently working on it. Mind you, we couldn't flush the toilet, brush our teeth, or shower. We waited in the room and they finally called to let us know it was on. My sister showered first and noticed a weird smell, I then showered and something looked weird so after finishing I decided to check the sink. The sink filled with completely brown water. My sister then went to the front desk to let them know that the water was brown and they said they were already aware of it. They offered us around $25 and said that this all they could do and that it wasn't their fault and apologized, we were not happy when we left. We totally understood that it was not the staff's fault, but felt like a little better communication would have been nice. I would not have showered if I had been told about the situation. I then decided to call customer relations for Choice Hotels. A representative there listened to my story and told me that she thought they were being more then fair. I left a hotel where I received interrupted sleep, a brown shower, and the inability to brush my teeth. I guess I'll take my $25 and find a shower somewhere, when I get it in 7-10 days!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Peter S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Toni,

Again we are extremely sorry for the bad night.

Peter Sangwan
Rodeway Inn Boise Airport
208-336-7377

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I booked this Hotel because of its ratings, price, and proximity to the airport as I had an early flight to catch. The shuttle bus was right on time - 6:10am - and it was just a short ride to the airport. I did not have much time to enjoy the included breakfast so I wolfed down some eggs and hash browns. The hash browns could have been cooked a little more to my liking. The room was very well appointed with ample space for my needs. The neat feature I liked was the addition of the flexible cable reading lights that were mounted on the standard wall light. This feature I had not seen before. The bathroom layout was to my liking; shower/commode separated from the sink area. The Queen bed was comfortable along with a good pillow. I would stay here again if I were in Boise.
The desk clerk was very helpful with trying to get my laptop "shaking hands" with the WiFi signal. Seemed there was a problem with my laptop that I later got straightened out in the room after doing some Windows updates.

Room Tip: Room 115 was great. I don't know how it happened with the other rooms getting poor ratings.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Annie S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Boise Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Disappointing experience. Carpet was being replaced: we walked in hallways with sticky glue on cement surfaces. But that was minor compared to the state of our bathroom. Mold lined the gutter of the shower door, and mold issues were visible on the bath mat and drain inside the shower. I was so disgusted I took a note to the front desk suggesting the housekeepers be supplied with Q-tips + Clorox. But there's more: our window was broken; the side door to the building was broken and propped open with a rock! No security there! In the morning I observed a man try to eat a waffle without a fork-as there were only plastic spoons and knives available. In disgust he tossed his breakfast in the trash. I must commend the hard-working young man running both the front desk and the Breakfast Room! He must work 18 hours a day! Yes, this "hotel" is an affordable and convenient stopover for travelers. But we left with a bad taste in our mouths. I can only hope their remodeling project will include bathroom overhauls and hiring a professional locksmith to fix the side door issue!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family