All reviewsboise airportmary annfresh cookiesfront desk staffbreakfast areanext morningfree shuttlea great place to stayclean roomsstay there againparking lotnice roomeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripwafflesfreeway
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The hotel is great, especially if you are flying out early the next morning, worse case you can walk to the airport, it's that close. We took the shuttle, it runs right on time and the driver was friendly. The only downside is the food options, there is an Applebees nearby, and there is a steak house in the Wyndham a few blocks away. Other than that you need a car, we dropped our car off the night before because we had a very early flight and didn't want to deal with that and the early flight. Shuttle service was awesome and on time

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary Ann A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boise - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for sending us feedback on your recent stay with us. I am so glad you took advantage of our shuttle. I will make sure to pass on the kind words. We hope to see you the next time you are in Boise. We wish you safe travels and have a great day.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel looked fairly new. The room was nice but not cleaned properly. Tile floors were muddy and the carpet was not vacuumed. The shower had hairs in it. Other than that it was a typical holiday inn express

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018

The rooms are recently remodeled and the staff was friendly and efficient. Very convenient location if you're flying into KBOI. Applebees restaurant in walking distance and many others nearby. Happy with my stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary Ann A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boise - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is very important to us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you the next time you are in Boise. We wish you safe travels and have a great day.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Boise has many domestic chain hotels and this one is a good option that is very close to the airport. It is maybe less than 5 minutes to the rental car lot adjacent to the airline departures. There is nothing fancy or remarkable about the hotel, but it is very clean and convenient.

A small indoor pool and a couple of do it yourself waffle makers in the breakfast room offer some nice amenities. Downtown and the state college are less than 10 minutes away and the hotel staff were exceptionally friendly. We were informed that the rooms were recently updated. The rooms did seem fresh and clean.

I stayed here with my family and had a couple of rooms on opposite sides of the hallway. My room facing the highway did have a bit of noise from passing cars, but it was rather tolerable. The room on the opposite side facing the parking lot seemed quieter.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018

This is the first time I've ever stayed at a Hampton Inn and I was disappointed. They refer to the room I got as the "Executive Suite" as though it was something extra fancy. That's b.s. It's a nice room, new furnishings, very modern, but there's nothing extra special about it. I stayed in a room with no special name at a Comfort Inn last night, back in Jerome, Idaho, and it was every bit as nice as this room, and at least $20 cheaper. They have no refrigerator in this room. The TV took over 5 minutes to start working. The WiFi would not connect for me -without some assistance. Plus, out the window, there's guys loitering at the rear of the Super 8, next door. Been out there for hours. What's that about? They do offer nice, clean and modern accommodations of course, but I think they should be even better, for the price.

Room Tip: Was some renovation work taking place on 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Mary Ann A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Boise - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback on your recent stay. We wish you safe travels and have a great day.