“Looking for something New”

Sushi I Teriyaki and Grill
Ranked #123 of 272 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The wife and I decided to give it a try and we were very happy with the Sushi, But the service Horrible. It was a very hot day so I was pretty thirst, and out of 4 refills and patiently waiting I had to flag a waitress down for a refill every time, if we wanted to order another Sushi roll we had to raise our hand to get someone to check on us. Seemed disorganized and out of touch with their customers, but the Sushi seemed good but not good enough to go back.

2  Thank Bill B

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

They have a couple of good sushi rolls, but most all of the rolls have either fake crab, cream cheese, or mayonnaise, which does not belong in sushi and I think is disgusting.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Sushi I is small, but very perfect for intimate lunches or dinners with family or friends. Food is great, the fish is very fresh. Staff is friendly, cheerful no matter what time of day or days you are there. They are closed Tuesday's but open other days. My daughter and I always like to meet there. No matter how long we are there, they always make us feel welcome and unhurried. Our favorite restaurant!!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

The sushi was amazing!! We sat at the bar so we could watch our sushi being made. The guy who made it for us was awesome! Put his own special twist on our sashimi and I will forever eat it that way! Definitely a must.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We have been here several times since it opened last year and have always had a great meal.
The decor is a bit stark but you'll love their sushi. Very friendly service.