“Great small pub, close to the resort.”
Review of Beacon's Pub

Beacon's Pub
Ranked #149 of 271 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 April 2016

A friend of mine and I stopped in for a quick drink at this corner pub. It's spacious and the staff was friendly and the service was great.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Stopped in for a drink and bite to eat on the way to Kellogg to visit family. Service was really good, the lady behind the bar was really nice. It did seem like going back in time a bit as far as the decor etc., which I thought was pretty cool.

It was pretty slow when I went in but picked up about the time I was leaving. I was nervous about ordering food because it was so slow but after the bar tender explained that all the pubs just order out to one of several restaurants close by I felt a lot better.

The food I got ended up being really good and the selection of draft beers was great. I would stop in again sometime if I was in the area. Didn't blow me away or anything but was a good stop and ended up being pretty fun.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

The kind of environment that could be turned into a great pub environment, but has become a strange scene over time. Hoping that it gets directed more towards the pub theme or updated significantly.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

This pearl is like a step back in time; maybe the early 1900s. Great feeling of openness when you step inside. Beautiful dark wood panels and high ceilings. Bar stands in the middle with lots of seats around it with large video screens in all 4 directions to watch the sportscasts. The men's restroom is a classic; the original room which held the safe! Overall a very comfortable hangout to drink a pint of beer, wine or spirits.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Our swanky digs at the Coeur d'Alene Resort were starting to make us uppity. We decided to venture into town looking for a locals hangout. The Beacon looked like a good place.

When we walked in, we were greeted immediately by the bartender. We saw 2 couples playing table shuffleboard. The main bar is a rectangle around a lit up liquor display. It was a nice feature.

We were offered drinks and food menus. My husband tried a local brew. I had wine which is served from a tap. The barkeep said the wine retains its character better on tap because they don't sell enough to make serving glasses from bottles work well.

The bar is very large and it was kind of dead on Monday night. There were probably around 10 people there while we had our drinks. We didn't order food. There were a lot of TVs and it looked like a good place to watch a game with friends.

When back in CDA, we'll stop at the Beacon again.

1  Thank nkwins

Been to Beacon's Pub? Share your experiences!