“Stopped for a cocktail”

Beacon's Pub
Ranked #177 of 262 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice pub. Clean, open and right on the corner. Keith, our bartender, was friendly, telling us things to do and see in area. Treated us well, not just paying customer. Highly recommend stopping in for a brew or cocktail.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Stopped in for a drink but I raised the age by probably 30 years. Bartender was friendly. Found it interesting that they had wine on tap

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I hate to write negative reviews but the bartenders here are clueless. Seriously bad. More interested in flexing for any girl at the bar than serving. This place is empty and I can't get a beer. Either need to be trained or fired.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Excellently laid out bar - very welcoming atmosphere. Also gets very busy on weekends with live music - loved it!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

My wife and I stopped by for a drink while walking around Coeur D'Alene and were not disappointed. The drinks were well made and the bartender made us feel very welcome. We stop by here every time we are in the city.