“Pulled pork rocks”

Got a photo?
Add it.
the Mill Public House
Cuisines: Armenian
Description: A pub located on the former Mill Site which is now Riverstone in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. Offering food and drinks with games and entertainment.
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We come here whenever we visit CDA. Love the pulled pork sandwich and cheese fries. Great service, nice atmosphere

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Located in a popular shopping area just off I-90, this restaurant was not busy on a Saturday evening at 7:00 but the food was good and the service friendly. I enjoyed fish and chips and a cold Blue Moon beer. Parking is right in front and there is outside seating available. There were a couple of tv screens with sports programs but they were not loud and conversation was not difficult. Outdoor seating is available. This is not an exceptional place to eat but it met our needs and was conveniently located to our hotel. I would not hesitate to eat here again.

1  Thank Triumph1970
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I've known about the Mill Public house for sometime, but never quite got there. A recommendation made me decided to give it a try. This place has a vey comfortable feel, and I'd felt like I'd been there before. The place is a two person operation during lunch, and in spite the fact that there were a number of folks there enjoying the last race of the Americas Cup, service was prompt, friendly, and good. Perhaps it was the yacht race, but I decided on fish and chips and 90 shilling Scotch ale that was on tap. The beer was ice cold, and the fish and chips nice. Portions were not too big, and balanced by just the right amount of fries. It did not come with slaw or a salad, which I think would have been a nice balance, but was good. It was a relaxing lunch in an out of the way place that was a nice surprise. Their pork sandwich is supposed to be their best, so it looks like I'll be back to give it a try.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I spend a lot of time in the Riverstone area and The Mill Pub is a good stop to have a beer and relax. They have shuffleboard and a good couch to hang out with friends. I haven't had much of the food, but the wings are pretty good.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

This is a new place that still needs to find its atmosphere. It tried to be rustic and contemporary, new age and good for the student. Having said that, the beer was great and the staff friendly.