“Consistent Quality & Food”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #22 of 264 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2017

It's a Texas Roadhouse. You know what you are getting, it is consistent quality and good service. I will say that the baked potatoes were so salty they were not edible. There is being rolled in salt and there is being encrusted in salt. The entire outer skin of the baked potatoes were covered in an inch of salt. Yuck. You could never sale that many drinks. LOL The steak was divine. You really could cut it with a butter knife.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We love Texas Roadhouse. They have consistently good food and the prices are very good, for what you get. The steaks & ribs are very good. Love the loaded mash potatoes side dish.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Located about a mile north of I-90 on the west side of US95, this is Coeur d’Alene’s iconic western stake house. It’s VERY popular with the locals, which is always a great endorsement. Super stake house food at a very reasonable prices. Incidentally, management is VERY supportive of local causes and needs, which speaks volumes about their desire to operate a class-act eatery. The only draw back is the loud cacophony in the restaurant that only seems to be a challenge for me because I wear hearing aids, ergo, understanding anyone is pretty much impossible. That’s okay though because I can ignore everybody and just concentrate on enjoying the delicious food! Opens around 2 P.M. Suggest getting there by 4 P.M.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I am sure I am late to the game on discovering this place. We just moved to Idaho and husband was looking for just a good homecooked meal because we were still unpacking. He was starving and I wasn't . Not a problem. He had a great steak with all the trimmings (lots of choices on sides). I had the kabobs and they were just the right size and delicious. Food was really good and the staff was so attentive. When they found out we were new to Idaho they made special effort to stop by our table, welcome us and give us tips on places to shop and eat! Side bonus....they stop and line dance every so often. My only disappointment was other patrons that didn't take the time to acknowledge that this hard working staff go above and beyond and dance! Idaho minimum wage is so very low and these young people put in far more effort than they are paid for I am sure. We will go back and take our company!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We have eaten here many times and each time it has been good service.
occasionally you have to wait, BUT if you know your arrival time? call an hour before you go to save some wait time.
the steaks been good, the pork chops,steaks good too, baked potato? yum with all the fixins, Fries are good, Appetizers we have tried been good.
ok the prime rib? it is good, But not true prime rib [they need teaching]
it is an "ok" rib steak at best, just Not prime rib. [it is good, just do not expect that great prime rib taste]
it is not the best low priced place in CDA, But we think it has the best taste!

you might need ear plugs as they play music too loud and some people holler.
the Birthday thing is over the top - So beware of that, Unless you like the attention ;)