“Anniversary Dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We have been wanting to try Wolf Lodge and finally did it. The staff were friendly and helpful. The steak was tasty and cooked as ordered. It has a wonderful flavor. Bread was piping hot, salad was crispy. We will definitely consider returning for another dinner.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

For the last 25 years I have driven past The Wolf Lodge Inn, but until tonight, have never gone inside. My daughter, grandson, and I ventured inside for dinner. Dinner tonight, Rib-eye steak. This was by far is one of the best slabs of beef that ever slid down my esophagus. Seasoned to perfection, smothered with onions and mushrooms, then grill over tamarack on an open flame, I devoured this mouth watering, 22oz cut of beef almost as fast as Joey Chestnut would consume hot dogs on the 4th of July. This hit the spot. The menu also offers a 16oz rib eye with a 16oz NY cut combo to those on a diet

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We have been here many times, as we are locals. The food never disappoints. Best steak ever! However, it is a long wait from start to finish. I have no problem with a leisurely meal, but we have had less than stellar service 90% of the time, not just once. Just come prepared for a great meal and don't get hung up on the inattentive service.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

This is a great family place to go for an unusual atmosphere. I love it here! Great service and food. The steak is wonderful. Well worth the wait and money

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Although we have lived in the Spokane/Coeur d' Alene area for many years, and have eaten at many of the restaurants in Coeur d'Alene, this was our first visit to the Wolf Lodge Inn. What a wonderful surprise! Everything, and I mean everything was great! From the moment we entered into the Inn through the creaky front doors we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Kellie, our server, was very good. Knowledgeable and helpful with trying a sample of several bottles of wine, to her kind demeanor, she made our visit enjoyable. Its rustic decor added of lot of ambience to the Inn, especially the "permanently seated guests" at a window table by the fireplace. One needs to go to understand what I am describing. They had a good selection of microbrews on tap, and a nice selection of wines. I can only say our meals were outstanding and ample. We all had steaks and my wife and I had some of the finest filet mignon in a long time. Perfectly cooked! We will be returning soon to enjoy again the fine everything at the Wolf Lodge Inn.