“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Cafe Carambola

Cafe Carambola
Ranked #1 of 272 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite lunch places. All fresh salads and foods. Everything is homemade, salads & soups made fresh daily. Sandwiches are super yummy. A must go to for lunch. They are only open for lunch weekdays.

1  Thank xspechtme

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Really good fresh Latin food. The coffe is fantastic. The only drawback is they are only open Monday through Friday until 2PM.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

A hidden gem and worth every penny if not more. Definitely give them a try and order their tea. It is SO good. Never had something I didn't like.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I read a few reviews, and it sounded too good to be true... but alas, they have my vote! Upon entry, an enticing aroma of fresh, sassy foods and a cozy atmosphere. They showcased several fresh salads representing several Latin regions, as well as a menu for items they would later bring out in a colorful array of deliciousness. The owner and all staff were so very attentive and accommodating, offering assistance and good conversation. Very sweet spot, I was immediately satisfied with our choice of lunch digs. I ordered a sandwich item requesting salad rather than the bread due to my Celiac, and it was amazing! Avocado, bacon and chicken atop a basil pesto massaged bed of greens, fresh cheese, Chipotle and pickled jalapeños. My partner had a sandwich including pulled pork that was carefully put together and grilled to perfection, packed with flavor and had a nice kick to it! I kept telling my partner we need something like this back in Montana!! At the end of our meal, the owner offered us tastes of various fresh salads from the case, not only colorful but so flavourful! We ended up taking a bowl of kale, black quinoa salad to go. This restaurant deserves a busy central location - if you're ever going to, or through Coeur d'Alene, I promise you will regret not stopping in to eat! Great job guys, keep it up!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Wow! Good things come from small storefronts tucked into strip malls. Soup, salad and sandwiches at Cafe Carambola combined fresh ingredients in novel delicious ways. This place is a gem.