“Great food, yummy and healthy!”
Review of Cafe Carambola

Cafe Carambola
Ranked #22 of 263 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I need to spend more time at this tiny Cafe. Very few tables, most of their business is take out. Fresh and wholesome, yet simple food. Leaves you feeling full but not bloated. Friendly service, authentic cuisine. I had the quinoa salad with chicken soup. My daughter has a wrap with Mango black bean salad. Chunky coffee with chocolate. Try it!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great lunch in CDA at Cafe Carambola. Their Cubana sandwich is pulled pork like you've never had it, and their watermelon ceviche special was awesome too. Really glad to have found it. Good owners too!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I've lived in CdA for some time and this cafe is a sweet surprise to me! I didn't know what salad to order, so I had some of each. Every one was a winner. The service was wonderful, the owners, that I got to meet, are just as nice as can be. It's called Latin food I believe. They have sandwiches and salads. I love this because it's not your predictable food you'd find at a cafe. I hope people support them, because they are hard workers, who put out great food. I'd recommend this cafe to anyone...everyone!

1  Thank Jennifer A
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Very unique food. Great service, very friendly family oriented owned business. It's a must try! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

What a treat.... everything we ordered was so delicious. Owners greeted us with a welcome smile and helpful tips... highly recommend... my only compliant would be that I wish they were open for dinner...