“Rest”
Review of Drummin Up BBQ

Drummin Up BBQ
Ranked #2 of 272 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Drummin Up BBQ is a food truck that serves up the freshest and tastiest BBQ around these parts. We are open Monday-Friday 11am-7pm or while supplies last. We have 4 picnic tables outside with covered umbrellas. Exceeding your expectations is our goal.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Good roadside bbq. They do great catering too. Voted best BBQ in town. Food truck style with picnic tables

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Best BBQ in town.Try the brisket sandwich! Just try it not much on atmosphere. Off the beaten path!!

Daryl K, Manager at Drummin Up BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you Jenson for taking time to leave a review. Yes the brisket is my absolute favorite as well. We come in every night to cook for our next day lunch so everything is fresh. We do tend to sell out so feel free to call ahead to see what meats we still have available. Not going to get the same atmosphere as a sit down restaurant but we do have picnic tables out front and umbrellas when its not windy. We are conveniently located a half mile off the main interstate.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

There is very little room for improvement here...a really sweet surprise to stumble upon. From the first tasten of the sweet tea to the final bite of brisket or pork, my surprise remained. It’s been a long time since I’ve ordered bbq that I didn’t toss or take home to the four legged folk. Probably 15 good years. As a chef and pit master myself, I have to give kudos where they are due. I’d already warned the family before that we’d probably be tossing this mess & eating some Greek yogurt on the road, but felt like sitting roadside and taking a chance. So thrilled that we did.

In fact the yogurts went uneaten & we took two cups of ice with to ensure the leftovers would be chilled for the longer ride home.

If you haven’t eaten here, you’re misisng out. The next best place is a road trip down south and a lot of misses before you find a golden gem of a hit even then! Or you will have to brush up skills and get an apprenticeship under one of us few who can cook a mean piece of meat. Do yourself a favor and just get to Drummin Up BBQ. I’ll decinitely be back. A perfect date lunch place to really get to know if he/she appreciates good food and great conversation. Or head over with someone you don’t want to talk to; they’ll be too busy stuffing their mouth. Trust me!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Drummin Up has great smoked meat, I had the ribs and they were delicious- also of worthy note: The mac & cheese was super yummy, nice and creamy!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Drove to Coeur d'Alene while on a business trip in a nearby town. Stopped here for a bite to eat before returning for our return flight home. What a great find!! The ribs and brisket were delicious. The sauce is very good. The beans were the best we have ever had - not too sweat. The food was fresh. The meat just fell off the bone. The Huckleberry lemonade was excellent!!! This is a stationary food truck that has pick-nick tables. The customer service was very good.