“Best burger in Coeur d Alene”
Review of Adventures in Deliciousness - CLOSED

Adventures in Deliciousness
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: Food Truck Serving Premium Quality Gourmet Burgers
Description: Food Truck Serving Premium Quality Gourmet Burgers
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I have ate here several times and the burgers are the best. Just wear a bib as they are so juicy. They grind fresh hamburger meat each morning. Also try the truffle fries or onion rings. If you want a great burger try it out.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My wife and I each had the "Classic Cheeseburger" with fries and soda. $18 for both burgers and couldn't eat it all, but the burgers are gone. Left a $5 tip in the jar! Great food truck experience we'll be regulars!

Thanks DJ ~ Merwin & Scooter

Reviewed 9 August 2017

You can have your gourmet burger done anyway you want...medium well or well done. It took him 15 minutes to cook 4 burgers that were out of this world. And the seasoned fries with chipotle mayo, my fav. I would spend a few extra dollars here anytime then eat fast food.

1  Thank Leonora K
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We ate here several weeks ago and I have to say they still serve the best burger and onion rings I have ever had!! Juicy, delicious burgers - finger licking good and crunchy, light onion rings. Next time I'm in town I will make sure to stop here. DELICIOUS

1  Thank Sue M
Reviewed 27 July 2017

On our way to Glacier National Park we drove into Coeur D'Alène, Idaho. After our long flight we were starving, looked online for a quick bite to eat and were drawn to Adventures in Deliciousness (since my book is titled Adventures in Mindfulness, we had to go there). OMG! We rarely eat burgers but this was indeed and adventure in deliciousness. We had the Umami Supreme Bacon Bleu Burger (for a couple of aspiring vegans.... yup). As Dan says: First we moaned in delight...then...after the second burger, we groaned from overindulgence. The homemade fries were also deliciously crispy and flavorful. The owner, DJ, is proud and passionate about his cooking.