“Must stop for us whenever we're in Cd'A”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paul Bunyan Famous Burgers
Ranked #96 of 262 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I grew up in Cd'A and have been eating at Paul Bunyan's for years. I knew the owners when I was a kid so we go every time we're there. Kitty corner from City Park, it's the perfect place to grab a burger and shake, walk across the street and eat in the park or on the boardwalk overlooking the lake. We were there two weeks ago and I had the fish sandwich and the huckleberry shake - a must if you're in North Idaho. Both were excellent. Service is friendly and fast and food is good. What more do you want? If you want fast food but something local, rather than the national chains, Paul Bunyan is highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Classic American hamburgers at a reasonable price. My favorite is the blue ox with tater gems. With fry sauce, of course. The slow drive-thu is worth the wait for made to order bliss. Don't forget to order a milk shake. Malted hot fudge is a summer dream come true or is it fresh strawberry or real huckleberry or…

Thank T. D
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Hamburger, nothing special. Condiments just glopped on. Sweet potatoe fries were good and a delightful change from ordiary fries. Parking insufficient.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Classic Burger joint with good shakes and affordable prices. A family favorite. I prefer the Double Whammy. The location is a bit tight for parking and the drive thru isn't Suburban friendly but it's local and not McDonald's ;)

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Better burgers than most fast food places but the milkshakes set them apart from the rest. Service always seems to be good as well.