“Great German food, beer and wine”
Review of Schnitzel Garten

Schnitzel Garten
Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Eagle
Price range: US$14 - US$25
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We offer the finest authentic German cuisine, along with fine wines and delicious beers from various German regions. You will be able to enjoy all this at a nice rustic location with outdoor seating and weekly live music!
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We finally made it to the specialty restaurant yesterday for lunch. The beer and wine were outstanding choices and very authentic. The schnitzel was done perfectly and the accompanying cucumber salad and warm potato salad were The perfect side dishes for this meal. I will be coming back.

Lacy T, Manager at Schnitzel Garten, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hello, Brian! Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so happy that your group enjoyed your lunch schnitzels and German beer & wine! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I don't use exclamation points but I just remembered Schnitzel Garten and the beer I had last year. Sampled a few actually and found some stuff I haven't seen anywhere else.
Food was fantastic, waitress was gorgeous, beer was great, sitting outside under a parasol near a stream with pretty good service, what else could you want?

Glad Tripadvisor reminded me, I gotta go back.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The food is authentic German,with German beer and wines. I think the summer the roast chicken in a spit Caldwell half henchmen and Pom is for fries.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Have been trying to make it back here for a while. Finally made it after about a year. Once again the food is the best authentic German food around. The dinning experiences matches a true European dinning experience. When you show up be prepared to relax and enjoy, don't be in a hurry. Great beers to choose from. Truly a must try.

1  Thank Teresa M
Noah C, Lead Server/Bartender at Schnitzel Garten, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Glad to hear you had a nice experience with us! We strive to keep things authentic and we're happy it shows and is appreciated by our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Had to visit this restaurant while in Eagle as Oktoberfest was underway. The normal menu was replaced with an Oktoberfest menu and we ordered the Schweinshaxen and Hendl. The beers on tap were traditional and served in a 1L Mas if you were so inclined. We ordered a 1/2 L Spaten and a Franziskaner Weiss Beer, both of which were good. We ate outdoors on picnic tables and enjoyed the band that was playing. The food was good and came with a variety of potato and cucumber salad, etc. The pork knuckle was so large I had to bring half home and finish it over a couple of days. All in all a great experience and a very nice owner and his Frau.