“Good casual dining”

Tom's Cabin
Ranked #16 of 35 Restaurants in Emmett
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This place has really cleaned up. Under the pressure from a friend, I gave this place another shot (honestly I hadn't been their in years because the place was so worn down). Happened to be there for their endless fish special. Very good. It is one of those local secrets now that keeps them coming back. Way to turn a business around.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

If you want good old fashioned cooking, this is a good place to go. The atmosphere is not real fancy but the food is very good old fashioned food. It's a little ways out of town but worth the drive.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a hole in the wall restaurant, that you should not judge by its cover. We stopped by for lunch and we were not disappointed. the service was very good. we both had double cheeseburgers and they were great. I should of ordered a single.( LOL). The fry's were good but the onion rings were just average. The décor was very good. I will go back.

3  Thank MrBill W
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I stop in here with family , nearly every time I travel to Emmett , we always recieve the best customer service, Dad rarely orders from menu , he'll tell them something he would like and they make it for him.
Not healthy food , but stick to your ribs kinda food.
Very much a locals place, after a hard days work or play, good place to come and get some home style cooking.

4  Thank JonsTravels11
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Basic food; I especially like the breakfasts. No fast-food, no drive-up window, no reservations -- it's a country cafe that's been around for a long time, a place to come in, sit down, chat with friends, read the paper, drink coffee (or beer) and just really relax and enjoy the food.

3  Thank GordonRPeterson