“Good fried chicken!”

Tom's Cabin
Ranked #16 of 35 Restaurants in Emmett
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Service here is good and cheerful. The place can get a bit noisy when full.
Breakfast was excellent. I highly recommend getting biscuits and gravy. My toddler loves them.
I've had their hamburgers, not my favorite but not bad. However, their fried chicken is really good and so are their homemade desserts!
This is a local place. Very down home, more "greasy spoon" not dirty.... just hole in the wall, small town, middle of nowhere, artery clogging food. So if that's what you like, check it out!

Reviewed 20 November 2016

I have driven by this place hundreds of times and never knew it was a restaurant. I always thought it was just a biker bar. We stopped in for lunch and I had the bacon cheese burger and onion rings. Nice thick bacon on the burger and the onion rings were yummy. I see they have oysters on the menu so I am going to be back for dinner.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This place has really cleaned up. Under the pressure from a friend, I gave this place another shot (honestly I hadn't been their in years because the place was so worn down). Happened to be there for their endless fish special. Very good. It is one of those local secrets now that keeps them coming back. Way to turn a business around.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

If you want good old fashioned cooking, this is a good place to go. The atmosphere is not real fancy but the food is very good old fashioned food. It's a little ways out of town but worth the drive.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a hole in the wall restaurant, that you should not judge by its cover. We stopped by for lunch and we were not disappointed. the service was very good. we both had double cheeseburgers and they were great. I should of ordered a single.( LOL). The fry's were good but the onion rings were just average. The décor was very good. I will go back.

3  Thank MrBill W

Been to Tom's Cabin? Share your experiences!