“Delicious, Authentic, Fast!”

A Taste of Thai
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Hailey
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Some of the best Thai food I have ever had. Extremely authentic, with quality ingredients. Everyone ordered something different and everyone was very happy. We also received our meals in impressively short order.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This place has BOMB pad thai. It is expensive, but it's large enough for two meals. They only give you 4 shrimp if you get the shrimp one, though, which is kind of a rip off. I prefer shrimp pad thai but it just doesn't make sense to pay that much for 4 shrimp. The curries here are great, too. Wish it was a little more affordable.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

A Taste of Thai has been in the valley for years. It has always been good. You can get it as spicy you like, just ask. Pad Thai, Tom Kai Soup, Cashew Chicken, Chinese Chicken are my favorites.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Yummy Thai food, good value and very prompt service. Wife and I both had the Thai basil chicken..medium had nice bite and didn't smoke my ears

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I love Thai cuisine and going here was one of the best thing we did in Hailey. I miss Asian taste so much I was so happy my husband and I had lunch here.

Been to A Taste of Thai? Share your experiences!