“Typical”

A Taste of Thai
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Hailey
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 15 December 2016

This is your typical Thai food. Employees are very "robotic for lack of a better word". They are quick with take out if you're just picking up. Atmosphere is dark quiet. I notice they are busy at lunch time during the work week. I have been to a meeting there with a large group and that went very well.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Some of the best Thai food I have ever had. Extremely authentic, with quality ingredients. Everyone ordered something different and everyone was very happy. We also received our meals in impressively short order.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This place has BOMB pad thai. It is expensive, but it's large enough for two meals. They only give you 4 shrimp if you get the shrimp one, though, which is kind of a rip off. I prefer shrimp pad thai but it just doesn't make sense to pay that much for 4 shrimp. The curries here are great, too. Wish it was a little more affordable.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

A Taste of Thai has been in the valley for years. It has always been good. You can get it as spicy you like, just ask. Pad Thai, Tom Kai Soup, Cashew Chicken, Chinese Chicken are my favorites.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Yummy Thai food, good value and very prompt service. Wife and I both had the Thai basil chicken..medium had nice bite and didn't smoke my ears