“Yummy Thai”

A Taste of Thai
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Hailey
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Huge menu with colourful pictures. Tough choice. Had a spicy fried rice and a green curry. Food arrived so fast I thought they had made a mistake and we were getting someone's order. Nope. Super tasty. Sat in a booth, relaxed vibe...had Thai royalty looking at us from the wall above the kitchen.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I eat at Taste of Thai every month. The food is consistently good. I love the thai peanut sauce with chicken, and the green curry is excellent. I also really like the Tom Ka. The pad Thai is also good.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

This is your typical Thai food. Employees are very "robotic for lack of a better word". They are quick with take out if you're just picking up. Atmosphere is dark quiet. I notice they are busy at lunch time during the work week. I have been to a meeting there with a large group and that went very well.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Some of the best Thai food I have ever had. Extremely authentic, with quality ingredients. Everyone ordered something different and everyone was very happy. We also received our meals in impressively short order.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This place has BOMB pad thai. It is expensive, but it's large enough for two meals. They only give you 4 shrimp if you get the shrimp one, though, which is kind of a rip off. I prefer shrimp pad thai but it just doesn't make sense to pay that much for 4 shrimp. The curries here are great, too. Wish it was a little more affordable.

Been to A Taste of Thai? Share your experiences!