“Great atmosphere and food”
Review of A Taste of Thai

A Taste of Thai
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Hailey
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Food is great. I like my thai food spicy and if you do to, be sure to ask for extra spice. They tend to go a little lite on the spice in most cases, but if they know you like it hot, the cook will knows what to do!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Huge menu with colourful pictures. Tough choice. Had a spicy fried rice and a green curry. Food arrived so fast I thought they had made a mistake and we were getting someone's order. Nope. Super tasty. Sat in a booth, relaxed vibe...had Thai royalty looking at us from the wall above the kitchen.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I eat at Taste of Thai every month. The food is consistently good. I love the thai peanut sauce with chicken, and the green curry is excellent. I also really like the Tom Ka. The pad Thai is also good.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

This is your typical Thai food. Employees are very "robotic for lack of a better word". They are quick with take out if you're just picking up. Atmosphere is dark quiet. I notice they are busy at lunch time during the work week. I have been to a meeting there with a large group and that went very well.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Some of the best Thai food I have ever had. Extremely authentic, with quality ingredients. Everyone ordered something different and everyone was very happy. We also received our meals in impressively short order.