All reviews main breakfast cookies furnished with antiques wonderful cook living room gabrielle television montana
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Wonderful gem! I can not say enough about the inn or Gabriel. Very cozy and relaxing, Gabriel makes this place feel like home! She went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful!! I called and asked to be put into a room with a deep bath tub however the room was booked our first night and we were very comfortable in the downstairs room and did not want to move when the requested room was vacant, so Gabriel called and told me she had the room all set up for me to have a soak after we returned from our day, she had brought me bath salts and candles, it was absolutely wonderful!! Breakfast was delicious every morning as well as the treats that were left out to enjoy!! We will definitely be returning ( hopefully soon!)

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2016

I just want to second everything wonderful I've read here about Gabrielle. She is a gem, and our stay at the Inn at Ellsworth Estate was wonderful because of her. The food was superb, the room was delightful, and she was an excellent host.

I emailed the owners and got the sense that they are not enthusiastic about their investment in this property--and I'm not convinced they know what a wonderful host Gabrielle is.

As a business owner and investor, I would recommend the owners reduce the prices as necessary, especially for repeat visitors, so that the inn is occupied more fully. (There was only one other guest staying in the home for my entire 3-night stay.) And I would recommend they hire more help for Gabrielle, allowing her to focus on cooking and hosting, while others do everything else.

For those traveling to Hailey, I strongly recommend you consider staying here, if you find that the Inn is within your price range (including a delicious breakfast!).

Room tip: Talk to Gabrielle directly on the phone about which rooms she recommends.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Sadly the location, while when built in 1915 was terrific, today it faces a fire department... So much for location. As we are normally gone all day we could overlook that problem. They were attentive to our needs and the bed was very comfortable. Unfortunately the absentee owners have not done anything to maintain the place. The carpet is very old sad and stained! The toilet was loose on the floor and the lid kept falling off, the baseboard heaters were falling off the wall.
Having stayed in a great many B & B's this one just does not even stand up to average. Unless the owners wake up and spend some money on capital needs I would certainly not return.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Nice place to stay but the on-site manager felt obliged to continually share her negative feeling toward the owners. Breakfast was average and her manners were more than curt if a guest requested to cook the eggs a little bit more. In the end her manners and attitude ruined the romantic get away we had planned.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Even though I was late on the check-in, everything was left ready for me. There was a wonderful breakfast, and the lady who runs the inn is everything kind and courteous. I would definitely stay there again if I am ever in the area. Would recommend to anyone who wants a wonderful experience without the cookie-cutter predictability of hotels.

Date of stay: September 2016