See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2011

Great B&B with a gracious host who cooks a killer breakfast. A must stay in Hailey. Location is wonderful, your walking distance to top rated restaurants and coffee shops. Rooms are clean and spacious. The house has a warm inviting atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2011

There's not an ounce of stuffiness at the new Spruce Inn, formerly the Feather Bed Inn. I never stayed at the Feather Bed Inn, but for me, The Spruce Inn is completely unique, and blows all other B&Bs (even the really good ones) away. Modern but still warm and inviting, it's bright, extremely well designed, and Kimmie is incredible. Her suggestions for restaurants, hikes, and other things to do and see are dead on. One of the most genuine and fun people I've had the pleasure of meeting in the hospitality industry. Stay there for a day and she'll feel more like a friend. If you want a place that's cozy but still has stainless steel counter tops, an orange felt pool table off the dining area, and a slick but relaxing commons area, this is it. If you're into dusty old doily joints, it might not your perfect cup of tea, but I bet Kimmie would still love to get the water boiling so you could make one.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2010

We just returned from the Spruce Inn and want everyone to know that if you are ever in the area and don't stay here you will be sorry! Kimberley met us at the door, treated us like long lost friends, made us great food, gave us a beautiful room with a great bed, tips on where to go, what to do, This is a 5 star b and b for sure.
We have nothing but praise for the Spruce Inn.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2010

The Spruce Inn was formerly the Featherbed Inn. Kimmie took it over from her mother and renamed the bed and breakfast, making it more trendy, more for the thirty- or forty- somethings or any age for that matter (since we're no longer in those age brackets and still loved the place). Given the choice, my husband and I would rather stay in a bed and breakfast than a hotel. Why? Because of the personal attention you get from the proprietor, as well as just meeting new people around the dining room table at breakfast. It’s friendlier, homier, and you can learn so much about an area through others’ experiences.

Kimmie was an especially delightful B&B owner. When we finally had to move on to our next stop, we felt we had made a new friend. She is just so open and warm hearted. We love what she has done with the house. We stayed in the "Ichi" room and couldn't have asked for anything more. To be able to step outside your room onto a little patio of your own was delightful. We had left Seattle to find warm weather and we found it here. The bed was very comfortable and the comforter cozy.

We had hiked at Galena Summit one of the days we were here and really appreciated the hot tub in the evening, especially under a starry night. With such great accommodations, I don't know why anyone would pay the high prices at Sun Valley Lodge. The Spruce Inn is about 15 minutes from Ketchum, a cute little town with nice shops and then a bit further is Sun Valley.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2010

From the moment we arrived at the Spruce Inn (formally the Feather Bed), I just knew we had picked the right place to stay during our trip to Hailey,Ketchum,Sun Valley and Stanley, Idaho. The Spruce Inn is so well maintained, clean and ultra comfortable....and I'm very picky! Kimmie,the owner, is a wonderful cook and she made breakfast time so much fun...plus, she printed out maps for us, recommended restaurants, hiking and biking trails etc. She really goes the extra mile for her guests. My family and I will definitely come back to stay here!

Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family