“over the top with wonderful personal service........”
Review of Hotel Panorama

Hotel Panorama
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Lido di Venezia
Reviewed 12 March 2009

This is the second time I brought a small group to Hotel Panorama... from the minute we
arrived we were treated as friends not just guests... to the person everyone was overwhelmed with the service and how well keep the hotel was.... Rooms are a good size for Venice.. and the ride back and forth to Venice... is actually a relaxing way to end the day.. and see another part of Italy.. and not just the crowded space of Venice...
I already look forward to returning.. and this is a not a paid annoucement but a real
review and a place that still cares about there guests...

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 March 2009

This is a lovely hotel with great staff. Clean, quiet and wonderful breakfasts. Stepped straight off the boat and walked into the hotel just a few yards away. Ticket offices right there too. The beach just ten minutes walk is an added bonus with relaxing music being played at the beach cafe that served snacks and wonderful hot chocolate. We were there in February for Carnival. It was cold but sunny and we had just the best time. Good restaurants and snack bars near by too if you do not want to pay Vvenice island prices. Went on a tour of off the beaten track Venice too with a half hour Gondolar ride and Hot chocolate again thrown in for about £32.00 each. This was brilliant. search the web and book before you go as this is much cheaper than sorting it out when you get there.

• Stayed: February 2009
1  Thank JJSKent
Reviewed 26 January 2009

Second trip to Venice and Lido. The first time we stayed on Lido and loved the views and the fact that it was not Venice proper (but Venice is only a 5 min cheap boat ride away). The hotel we wanted to stay in was closed for the season (Jan) and this hotel (Panorama) was close so we chose it. Good choice. The staff was great (say hi to Eugeno) , the rooms very clean, SKY TV is a plus, the breakfast is great, the views...awesome. The hotel is within 100 feet of the boat dock. I will stay here on my next trip to Venice.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank rmwjr
Reviewed 23 January 2009

We booked three rooms with lagoon view for one night. The first thing that I would say is that the staff are extremely friendly & helpful. I would also comment that the Hotel is one of the cleanest in which I have stayed, I would have no hesitation in staying again.

The location is really good. Being based on Lido you get the fun of the vaporetto journey which is great. The view over to Venice is superb.

The only criticism I would have is that as the Hotel is so close to the water taxi station, you do get constant noise of the boat engines & local buses throughout the night. I think it would be a good idea to get some kind of secondary glazing to cut this out as I did find it quite hard to sleep. As a tip to other guests - take some earplugs and I am serious about that. However, this minor point would not stop me from staying here again.

We found the rooms & bathrooms to be fitted to a good standard & the accomodation to be good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2008

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Panorama Hotel and it was excellent. We stayed there for 2 nights and since the first day we got to the hotel we realised all staff were very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and well experienced.Our room was facing the Lagoon and it had a fantastic view of Venice. Morning breakfast was very nice with lots of options. The Panorama has an excellent location in the lovely Lido Island which is only about 10 minutes by vaporetto from Venice, the transportation for the different islands runs every 10-15 minutes.Only two minutes from the hotel you will find a lovely boulevard with shops, nice restaurants in a very relaxed atmosphere. I currently work as a Travel Consultant in the U.K. and I strongly recommend to stay at the Panorama. We had a lovely time in Lido. Thanks a lot to Eugenio who provided us with an excellent customer service and made our stay very pleasant, we hope we can go back to Panorama.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple