Super 8 by Wyndham Heyburn/Burley Area
US$120
Hotels.com
US$104
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Budget Motel(Burley)
US$78
US$74
US$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$94
ComfortInn
Motel 6 Twin Falls(Twin Falls)
US$66
  • Pool
Blue Lakes Inn(Twin Falls)
US$115
US$112
Orbitz.com
US$64
US$126
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$101
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

All reviewsbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanwaffleshot tubwould stay here againcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsoff the highwaypleasant stayindoor poola great place to stayveronicamotelcerealtruckdeskpillows
Reviewed 25 August 2011

We chose this hotel because there are only three or four in the Burley area, and this is the only one that could sleep our family of six in one room. I was hesitant to stay at a Super 8, but the quality was better than I expected. It's a true hotel with interior hallways and rooms, not a motel with exterior doors. It also has a pool and hot tub, and offers a complimentary breakfast each morning (waffles, boiled eggs, dry cereal, biscuits and gravy, toast). It's not a luxury hotel by any stretch of the imagination, but it's a step up from what I expected.

The beds were uncomfortable and the (free) wifi was sometimes slow, but for the rate we paid it's hard to complain. The room also had cable tv, a/c, a small fridge and a microwave. And, very unusual for this level of hotel, two thick white robes were hanging in the closet area. We didn't use them, but it was a nice touch.

For a hotel right off the freeway, and next to a place that caters to truckers, it was surprisingly quiet. We heard voices in the hallway sometimes, but no traffic noise at all. Overall, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank chazcrew
Reviewed 1 August 2011

We stayed one night for the Spudman Triathlon event. All motels in the area was full that night. Our room has a king bed which was in very good shape (no sags). It also has a loveseat with ottoman, a desk, fridge, microwave. The sink/vanity is outside of the bathroom. I like this arrangement so one person can use the sink and not take up the whole bathroom. This motel looks to be recently constructed, so everything in the room are still in good shape. Did not see any milddew in the shower/tub. The AC was very cold.

There is a good size indoor swimming pool with jaccuzi but we did not use. It looked clean. WiFi was free and un-encrypted. I had no problem connecting to wifi from my room which was on the ground floor and 2/3 way down the corridor. The complimentary breakfast was modest. They serve waffle, biscuit with gravy, bread, english mufflins, cereals, milk, juice, coffee.

The front desk attendant could have used a little "hospitality training". She could speak to guests with a nicer tone and still deliver the same message. I did not feel welcome upon arrival from the way I was assigned a room to the way I was declined when inquired about the possibility of late checkout.

Overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2011

Far beyond the way above average accomodations, the desk manager aided in resolving an internet booking catastrophe and managed to get us lodeged instead of an extended trip on an maximum booked weekend. End result was a nice, clean room and accomodations, help in finding a restaurant and positive action to resolve the refund situation with an uncooperative booking service. I'll make this first choice for future stays in the area.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2011

The front desk staff was friendly and helpful,the lobby clean and bright. The room was large with a armchair and a desk. Bedding was the nicest I have seen at a Super 8 and bathrobes provided! It is in a quite location so noise was not a problem. The breakfast waffles were delicious and boiled eggs were provided for those wanting protein. There was also toast, cereals, milk , and juice. I will most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2010

We had traveled in a terrible rainstorm from Salt Lake to Twin Falls and just couldn't travel any longer so we stopped here. It's right off the main highway. I have stayed in many Super 8s before, but this one is the very best. It was a nice as any of the more expensive chain hotels - clean, warm and cozy, very nice beds and bedding, and very quiet. The desk clerk was cordial and very efficient. We had a upper floor room, but there is an elevator. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
If you are hungry, I really can't recommend the restaurant, the Hub, next door to the hotel.. Food was really mediocre. We thought that since it catered to "locals" it might be very good, but I would encourage you to look a little farther away for you dinner.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple