“Great local brewery ”

Snow Eagle Brewing and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Snow Eagle Brewing and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 237 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

First time here. Service was good and food selection was better than I thought. Beat was the beer. Liked the variety. If you like sour this is the place. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Our hotel was very close to the brewery and we stopped in to try a beer which was good but the surprise was the Japanese dinner! We had theJapanese chicken curry which was a chicken cutlet with a yummy curry sauce, tempura veggies & sticky rice. They have a great wasabi dressing for salads and good miso soup. Great waiter and a view of the falls.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

It is interesting that they have bar food and sushi. The bar food is pricey for what it is (pretty plain and unexciting). The vegetarian sushi roll I got though was very tasty, but not a meal in itself. They have cute names for their beer, and they do have wine for those who don't like beer, but I wish they had some local ciders as there are quite a few in Idaho/Eastern Washington that are quite good.

Overall: good, but not great and kind of expensive for what it is.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

It's so easy to forget (why I hadn't eaten here in so long). The food was adequate, though not worth bothering with again, but the room and the entertainment were almost enough to make us leave.

We dined here on Valentine's Day for two reasons -- they were willing to take a reservation and they served tempura shrimp and tempura vegetables. It is one large, noisy room, and there was a woman singing. I will stop at that.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Wow the beer is sooo good! I had the cream ale and the hubby had the darker ale. Beaver brown? Anyway I drank my dinner but hubby had the fish and chips and he said it was one of the most flavorful dishes he has tried. The staff was very friendly and a very nice menu selection from burgers to sushi!!