“Yuck!”

Canton Restaurant
Ranked #111 of 235 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We tried it because people raved about it. Expensive and the food was just not good. We'll stick to the Chinese Garden.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

My wife and I live here in Idaho Falls. We hadn't heard very good local reviews about Canton but we went anyways and when they brought our food, our friend screamed. A giant beetle was on top of her rice. All they did is get her a new plate. No comp, no discount no apology, nothing. We will never go back.

Reviewed 26 July 2008

My wife and I live here in Idaho Falls and always get Chinese takeout at Canton. We've never eaten in their dining room....always gotten takeout. Every single time I've gone there to pick it up, the food has been very fresh, piping hot, and delicious!! The prices are very good, and the service is very very quick. I've never had to wait at the counter any longer than two or three minutes. Definitely the best stir fried rice, egg rolls, chow mein, and sweet & sour pork we've ever had!! A huge thumbs up from both of us!!