“Wanted some good Chinese food.”
Review of Canton Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Canton Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 237 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed 4 July 2015

I have always liked the food here.We were in the mood fo chinese food. We have never had to wait to be seated. The wait staff came immediately to serve us drinks. Our orders were taken and the food came quickly. I got the sweet and sour chicken and it was excellent. we will return again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The restaurant is in a strip shopping center across from the mall. The food is very, very good, at least at lunch. The wonton soup is excellent, as is the Mandarin chicken and chow mein. The food and restaurant have been spotless although the bathroom is badly worn and is partially used for storage of cleaning products. The service is fast and the staff is very accommodating of personal choices (no onions, etc.). We go early because they do a huge lunch business. The lunch prices are extremely reasonable and the quality of the products appears to be very good. No alcohol served.

1  Thank Kristin B
Reviewed 11 March 2013

well my family went to lunch on 3/10/2013 at 1pm when we was done eating my husband paid with our bank card this lunch came to $33.60 and when i checked my balance at our bank there was also $99.90 taking from the card also .. i did'nt think our lunch was worth $133.50 so when i called them and told them about the extra money taking from our card they said it was not there problem .. so if i am going to pay $133.50 for a meal i will go eat at a big fancy one ..

3  Thank kimberley c
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We tried it because people raved about it. Expensive and the food was just not good. We'll stick to the Chinese Garden.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

My wife and I live here in Idaho Falls. We hadn't heard very good local reviews about Canton but we went anyways and when they brought our food, our friend screamed. A giant beetle was on top of her rice. All they did is get her a new plate. No comp, no discount no apology, nothing. We will never go back.