“Great food and great prices”
Review of Canton Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Canton Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 230 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed 22 February 2016

We visit IF about every six months and we eat at this place several times each visit. We take food home, too. All of the food is excellent including the soup. The lunch specials are tasty but I usually order off of the dinner menu for a wider selection. Unfortunately, they do not serve wine or beer which would be tasty with some of the food.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

This was good, typical Americanized Chinese food. Food was hot, service was good. Not my favorite Chinese in town but it was a good meal.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

I have always liked the food here.We were in the mood fo chinese food. We have never had to wait to be seated. The wait staff came immediately to serve us drinks. Our orders were taken and the food came quickly. I got the sweet and sour chicken and it was excellent. we will return again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The restaurant is in a strip shopping center across from the mall. The food is very, very good, at least at lunch. The wonton soup is excellent, as is the Mandarin chicken and chow mein. The food and restaurant have been spotless although the bathroom is badly worn and is partially used for storage of cleaning products. The service is fast and the staff is very accommodating of personal choices (no onions, etc.). We go early because they do a huge lunch business. The lunch prices are extremely reasonable and the quality of the products appears to be very good. No alcohol served.

1  Thank Kristin B
Reviewed 11 March 2013

well my family went to lunch on 3/10/2013 at 1pm when we was done eating my husband paid with our bank card this lunch came to $33.60 and when i checked my balance at our bank there was also $99.90 taking from the card also .. i did'nt think our lunch was worth $133.50 so when i called them and told them about the extra money taking from our card they said it was not there problem .. so if i am going to pay $133.50 for a meal i will go eat at a big fancy one ..

3  Thank kimberley c