“My son was visiting ”

Canton Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 238 Restaurants in Idaho Falls
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We really like Canton. My wife had a great meal. My son and I ordered out favorite Sesame chicken It just wasn't as good as usual. it took quit awhile to cook. They served my wife well ahead of us. The meal we got tasted good but usually the chicken is kind of browned with he sesame seeds coated on the chicken. The top pieces had sesame coating but the rest weren't that way. I was not pleased with he meal. The service was good.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Nothing spectacular but a decent Chinese restaurant with reasonable prices. The portions are big and the service was normal for a Monday night. I had the Hot & Sour soup and it was okay at best. Very thin in my estimation and comparing it to the same soup in my area of the country(Florida). The Spicy Hot Diced Chicken was very good and spiced just right. I was staying at an area hotel and this place was close by. I would revisit this restaurant if in the area.

Review collected in partnership with HP Windows 10
Reviewed 22 February 2016

We visit IF about every six months and we eat at this place several times each visit. We take food home, too. All of the food is excellent including the soup. The lunch specials are tasty but I usually order off of the dinner menu for a wider selection. Unfortunately, they do not serve wine or beer which would be tasty with some of the food.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

This was good, typical Americanized Chinese food. Food was hot, service was good. Not my favorite Chinese in town but it was a good meal.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

I have always liked the food here.We were in the mood fo chinese food. We have never had to wait to be seated. The wait staff came immediately to serve us drinks. Our orders were taken and the food came quickly. I got the sweet and sour chicken and it was excellent. we will return again soon.