“Lochsa River Raft”

Lochsa River Rafting - ROW
Reviewed 16 December 2015

My group and I had the most fun on this trip! The water was great and our river guide was excellent and has a great sense of humor!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Peter G, Owner at Lochsa River Rafting - ROW, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2016

Thanks for writing a review. Glad to hear you enjoyed the rafting trip! Our guides are so important in making these trips special. Hope you'll join us again sometime!

All reviews
"pin"
"geography"
"crew"

Reviewed 15 December 2015

The lachsa river is big and powerful! Running it with row is a great adventure for anyone looking for an action packed day on the river.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for writing a review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your rafting trip with us! The Lochsa is indeed action-packed! Hope to see you on the river again sometime. Cheers!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

From start to finish everything was very organized and professional. Good staff and gear! Would highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for writing a review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip on the Lochsa! What an exciting river. Hope you will join us again sometime!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

My wife and I booked with ROW adventures for the Clearwater river float. We were able to take turns going from the raft, to the kayak, then to using the tubes. We liked the scenery, the small rapids, and the experience the most. The only complaint was the smoke from the wildfires in the region.
It is good to bring a water proof camera if you feel so inclined. I would not recommend a regular camera. It may be a good idea to bring a sun hat or some type of sun protection and sun screen. With our stay at River Dance Lodge, booties were included for us to wear. This is about a 6 hour event including stopping off at the sand bar for lunch.
The water was a bit chilly but overall, it was a great experience!

Peter G, Owner at Lochsa River Rafting - ROW, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Glad to hear you enjoyed the overall experience. Sorry to hear the smoke from the regional fires affected your trip a bit. It is a beautiful area, but I can see from the great photos you shared that it was very smokey! I hope you can join us again sometime, and this time without the smoke! Cheers!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2015

My trip was more of a float, as I choose the calmer option with nothing over Class I rapids. I can say the set-up and execution of the trip was all very well planned by the guide. He also was well informed about reading the river and very familiar with the geography and history of the area. My experience with Row Adventures has been positive. They provide safe and fun outings with friendly and energetic staff.

Thank you for writing a review of your Lochsa rafting trip! Glad to hear you enjoyed it. We are thankful to have such wonderful guides like Britt. Looking forward to having you join us again!