“Met expectations”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Great food. Excellent service. I believe the gentleman that served us also did the cooking. He recommended the meals for us. The recommendations were outstanding. Only two issues we recommend for return visits: #1 They do not take cards. Recommend that they post that on their door upon entering and possibly also on their menu. #2 Recommend that they have a separate limited menu for lunch only. Some of the items that we requested on the menu were not available for lunch. Beside those 2 items we highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

At first we were offered a Garlic Naan brad to eat while waiting for food to be prepared, when thew garlic Nan arrived it was overcooked as hard as a plastic disc.
I expected poor food quart to follow but was pleasantly surprised by the main course dishes, I ordered mango chicken which came with rice for around $10, a great deal. My husband ordered Tandoori chicken which he was pleased with but unfortunately the rice served with that indian dish was sticky thai rice instead of Indian rice which would have suited the meal better. I scored 4 because Customer Service was superb, we did not have to pay for the nan bread. The owner went out of his way to tell us to let him know if we were unhappy with food and he would change for us, I would go back again but not order bread of any kind.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

We recently moved to Pullman, had been on a walk at a nearby park on the Snake River, and decided to head into Lewiston to get some late lunch/early dinner. For mysterious reasons - maybe because it was Sunday afternoon - we had the restaurant to ourselves. Mysterious though because the food was beyond all expectations even with all the good reviews. The service was friendly, generous, helpful. But the best part is that the owner Praveen Khurana is a creative genius. The food was delicious, savory, slightly different than traditional Indian food with a Thai flare. I would expect to find a dish with this quality in a big city. We ordered off the extensive Vegetarian menu and were delighted by the sauces and spices and slivered almonds on each dish. The rice was perfect. The Chai tea was amazing. We were so happy to find Indian food near our new home base, but ecstatic to find some of the best we've ever had. Next time we'll try the Indian style Phad Thai!

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

Me and my family visited recently and this restaurant has amazing Indian food I ever had in USA wit fabulous ambiance and highly hygine chicken tikka and biryani is mouth watering dish u get here love the food and wish to visit again
One advice for viewers you must visit here here once it's awesome

1  Thank Alaisha K
Reviewed 19 December 2015

Excellent food and service. Our group ordered couple of Vegiterain and Non Vegeterain Indian entrees. We were pleasantly surprised that both were good and equally authentic.