“Average”

Clearwater Casino Restaurant
Ranked #74 of 108 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Wasn't overly impressed with meal, vegetables were frozen, not fresh, they were also overcooked and mushy. Didn't have large variety of sides to go with entree. Salad bar and dessert bar were fine. Staff was helpful and pleasant.

1  Thank DonnaTR

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I'm pretty sure our server (cc) was on meth. I would not recommend going here. I hope the management reads this review and drug test her. Terrible service (but super speedy lol), our order was messed up. I will not come back.

1  Thank fool4travelin
Reviewed 22 February 2017

They have a buffet and the choice is good the place is clean the staff is friendly we enjoyed the people and the taste of the food.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We ate both dinner and breakfast in the restaurant. I had the club sandwich with vegetable beef soup. The club was one to the best I have had. For breakfast I had the biscuits and gravy, again very good. I recommend the restaurant.

1  Thank Tina P
Reviewed 1 September 2016

We wanted breakfast, were on the road, and we were told we missed it by minutes, fine we will have lunch as there is nothing else close to this place. We used to get breakfast all day before the last big remodel but that was years ago. Anyway, our server could care less if we ate here, paid, left, walked out, nothing. we placed our orders and waiting way to long, I was ready to leave but the other 3 in our group wouldnt, so we waited and finally got our food. There was a couple issues with the order and most were worked out. The food was nothing you couldnt get at any bar and grill anywhere. Step it up, this looks to be a nice place, make it one. We wont be back though.