“Always the best Taco Time”
Review of Taco Time

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Time
Ranked #14 of 108 Restaurants in Lewiston
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Never disappointed in this Taco Time! I have to come every time I'm in my home town!

Fresh food, great service & love their salsa bar!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

This is not your average taco time. the condiment bar is always full and twice the size clean friendly I will be back.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Whenever I am in town I always have to hit up Taco Time in Lewiston, Idaho. I have been coming here for years and this particular Taco Time just gets better and better. The service is always fast and I have never had a problem. The restaurant itself is very clean, updated and has the ambiance where you want to sit and eat and relax. The staff are extremely friendly and they always have smiles on their faces. This particular Taco Time is unique as they have a huge waterfall koi pond on their lot too! Food is cooked well and tastes great, wonderful condiment bar too!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

We're all hoping you at Taco Time decide to continue serving your ghost pepper Shrimp burritos. They go great with an order of the stuffed mexi fries. Who's with us on this? LIKE, Share, do your own review and let them know not to stop the GHOST PEPPER SHRIMP BURRITOS!

Reviewed 22 November 2015

I worked there for a short period of time, so I know that all the food is fresh. The restaurant is clean and sanitary. The staff is always friendly. and the food is awesome for being fast food service.