“Yummy!”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #38 of 106 Restaurants in Lewiston
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Shout out to Lewiston Taco Bell, thanks for being fast crispy and tasty today. Quick too,ensuring I didn't drop dead of starvation on this hectic day before Christmas. You guys probably don't get enough credit. And drive-through girl you were awesome, I wish I could start at TacoPay It Forward like I do at Dutch Brothers but alas..

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The grandkids wanted to go to Taco Bell for lunch so we went. They were very busy but service was fast. I had the steak salad and it was very good. The shell was layered with white rice and the salad and meat on top. Very good for fast food.